MySpace-Countdowns

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A post totally for you




Spend a whole life with 1 girl, and 1 girl only.

To lie beside you day after day. I know i won't get bored of you.

To give u a hundred percent and more.

I wish i could ask for nothing, but i'm not that noble a man. But what i ask for is just that simple. Your attention, your love, your care and concern.


You were asking me to understand the logic of kite flying. Haven't i let enough go? Haven't i not asked for anything?

Does being overseas really change alot of things? Do you really wanna let nature take its course? I know that i'd work harder to maintain it.

But its realy tiring to be the only 1 working and running and trying. A rs after all is nothing but a two-man team.

No matter how dissed i get with you, how irritated i am, how disappointed, i know, i only love 1 girl in this past 20.5 years of my life. Nvr regretted, nvr wanted someone else.

So through the good times, and the bad, the tough, and the easy. I want you. I really do.