MySpace-Countdowns

Friday, April 8, 2011

just missing home

Here's boulder. I think he was...6? Still my little boulder in my heart. I think he made me wna have my own 3 kids.
Hehe, this is in australia oso. Australia of...2007? I think we were going back to that hilltop resort. Awesome place. i wanna go back there.
I think this was taken, when we were trying suits for 20th year wedding aniversary. The uber grand one. Hmm, was in 2008? Probably september if my memory is good.
Australia 2007!!! My favourite gold coast and i think this is movieland! My kids have to go there next time.
Ah hah! I think oso at the suit trying place. Most sibly shot i have.


Hmmm. I have a new past time. Its called packing. When i take a study break, i pack my luggage. Seeing my room empty, reminds me that this is just home away from home. Home at home is where home is supposed to be home. =)

Sry, chimology.