MySpace-Countdowns

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Desperate

Yesterday was probably the one feeling i haven't felt in ... 1 month?
The feeling of wanting you so badly by my side.
The feeling of being in your embrace.
The feeling of security.
What its like to be safe.

Yesterday the images flowed back to me.
Memories, after all, don't get washed away so easily, at least not in a month.

Lips impressed on lips.
Hands clasped.
No space for words to flow.
All under the cover of darkness.
For no one but you and me to see.

Now that its hit me so hard once again,
I know i have to say,
i miss you, and.
i love you.

Okay, i've got it of my chest.
School school here i come.

I'm officially increasing my school hours from 17-19 hrs a week...perhaps.
Lets see!

4 hours of econs.
4 hours of accountancy
5 hours of math
2 hours of night classses on democracy
2 hours of jap on thursday.
Perhaps another 2 hours of French on wednesday.

19/5 = 4? 4 hours a day?
Thats not good enough man. Gta push push.
One day splitting of time =
1/3 : sleeping
1/3 : eating + Travelling + Using com
1/3 : studying.

Thats 8 hours a day. Which means 4 hours of self study a day. Wah!
Yesterday i did ... 4 hours of school in the morning,
half an hour of math in the afternoon
2 hours of democracy at night
another half hour of math
and 3 hours of econs.
That equals to = 10 hours of mind bogglingness.

No wonder my brain couldn't seem to let you go yesterday.
Overworked.
Your love is my drug : By kesha, from gabriel to you my girl.