MySpace-Countdowns

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wonderful, half of... Twoderful

I have no idea what to type. I'm lost for words


Darling darling. I have nth more to say here.


I don't dare to say more. I hope i take this kinda photo once more, in the future. With the same cast.



Massly, big photo. Bad photo skills, but nice photo. =D



And now Alvin's trying to blow me from the right. PWN tries to BKK me from below





i tink this picture looks suber cute. alvin scolds me 'CB' if u can see his mouth shape.






My goldilocks, and alot of guys -.-







Me and my A-yi. Chio right?








My favourite picture thru the night! =)










PWX, me, YY! lets wish yy i fast recovery from tubercolosis! =x And PWX BKK-ed me












LJX extra at the back. But anw, me clarence and TP. TP has gt a super 'bian tai' face. and clarence, i never knew he was this sick.











Darling darling.











2 maids, Ephraim, and her again!










Even my A-ma gets a shot wif her!










=) she's frigging tall. And chio. Me and my cousin, and guo fei li!









Who else? Best man and bridesmaid! =) Co-stars of the evening. Goldilocks and Brother Bear











Cousin + Mummy. Beautiful cousin- - Elizabeth. 7th oldest grandchild











Godpa and family + My family excluding me -.-










Daddy and his godson-timothy










Me and deariex! - Happy birthday Deariex!











Me, when the stylist tries to style( do something) with your hair











Me and my mum, both kna 'styled'










Night before the wedding. We are all putting some lousy, hot mask. Really hot