MySpace-Countdowns

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prom and another wow

Prom was on wednesday. 3rd december.
I din do much for prom actually, re-used a suit, din do anything to my hair, and din even bother to bring a camera =)
But RJ prom, in my opinion, was much better than AMKSS prom.
I don't regret going for it, in fact i think i enjoyed myself.
Walking ard taking photos and talking cock is all I did, but yet the feeling of gladness is so much more intense yet subtle.

Prom ended at 1130. Photos when i get back my G900 k? =x
My classmates weren't very interested in going anywhere, so i had another first experience in my life.
I was pretty lost, so i decided to crash AJ's prom at Marriott Hotel. Saw many people i know and y do ppl look so shocked to see me? xD
Anyway i saw batches and batches of people leaving, and finally left with PWX.
This was cuz his class was going to Clark Quey so i hijacked a ride to prevent myself from bearing the full burden of taxi.
THANKS PWX!
His class very enthu.

Realised that Clark Quey is just behind swissotel, so stupid. -.-

So i spent half an hour looking for butter factory. Like searching for a needle in a haystack, and i'm proud to say i did it. Darling, your love will rlly bring me home. =D

so i spent 2 hours waiting outside(1 to 3), watching people come and go, puke and puke, smile and scold. Countless emotions.
When the clock stroke 3, streams of people poured out. WOW!
I don't even wanna talk about it.

Anyway, i waited for another hour as she spent time with her class.
Emo-ed by the river. Ppl said i looked suicidal, which i don't disagree.
watched ppl go by, looking at me-theidiot- standing there. God knows doing what.
I'm surprised the 4 policemen walked by me w/o saying anithing.
They should have body searched me for some knife or something like that.

My favourite hobby: observing ppl
My lesson learnt: i blend into the crowd very well, and thou who waits like a fool shall look like an idiot.
Anyway thanks to darling darling. =)

Home? Mine. She din wanna wake her parents.
I found a way to break into my house without a key =)
i'm not teaching anyone. xD

Washed off make-up, washed up, bathed and slept. Tt was 7
zz
Day went by as it went by. Nothing much to talk about.
Or should i say there's nothing i can talk about.

Anyway, family discussion today.
=)
Nt too bad nt too good. haha
Saw her home.
I had my wierdest convo with my parents ever. OMG!

Mac-ed! and nites!