MySpace-Countdowns

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Falling madly

Which path to take. The hiong or relaxed path?

I think i'm more accustomed to take the hiong path for the next 2 years.
Anw, are night classes that tiring?

I'm not doubting the capabilities of a NSmen, nor am i saying that NS is a waste of 2 years.
I just don't wanna spend 2 years learning how to be a man, and being a man only.
Its the only occasion I don't want to FF(focus fire)
I wanna push, fly, soar.
I don't wna sit, sit and wait for the sky to drop.

I don't exactly want to be a highflyer, i just want to do the best i can.
I can disappoint everyone, but myself.

Love. Falling madly in love. Its the only thing which could, may, would sway me from my path.
Take a relaxed path, the common route, most NSmen walk down
Dug this little cosy nook for myself 3 years ago
This cosy little nook seeks to complement me, yet on how many occasions has it influenced my decision?
This is not to say i don't enjoy the little cosy nook.

My undying passion to spend every minute with it,
Innocent desire to dwell within it.
I love her. I know i do.
But do i love her enough? Enough to steer my course?

Spread my wings and fly. If i have any wings to begin with.
Would you, fufill your promise?
Sit on my wings and fly with me?

15 more hours to the big day.
Kudos to me.
My dad scammed me of my feelings, cheated me of 6 hours of my sleep.
Dang

And lastly, i'm falling.
Falling madly
Falling madly in
Falling madly in love.
The things i'm doing,
i've nvr seen myself do before.
The things i'm so accustomed to doing,
i see myself not doing them.

What a change, what a change