MySpace-Countdowns

Friday, November 21, 2008

The day after A's

Wasting my time away, just slacking it away.
Since when did i become such a bum.
So many things waiting to be done, so little zest possessed to go about doing them.

Since when did i become so insignificant. 952am, awake and no reply.
How do you put the f-ed up sign on blogger.

Spoiled mood, gone-cased day, i see no point, in continuing my day.
Down the drain goes another day.

I ain't some kinda play-thing for you to pick up when you want and put down when you've had enough.
I ain't the splinter in a door, waiting quietly for your attention.
I ain't the latex in the rubber tree, waiting to be taken.
Fk i ain't no non-living organism, i'm not blind, deaf, mute or senseless.

I gt tons of emotions waiting behind the dam of the heart, dun unlock the dam.
Noone wants to unlock my dam, i promise a category 7, or even 8.

Dang i have to angst, complain, and whine at 1100am in the morning, WTF.
Teach me how to respond to this.
I can learn everything, but i cannot learn this.

When have i ever faced such uncertainty?
I define certainty in my own life, with 0.01% of uncertainty.
Dang uncertainty, it sucks.

Now what cr8s uncertainty, quantum physics?
Nope, the human heart.
The fickel human heart, and fucking technology.
My god guide me in the correct path i'm supposed to walk down.
A path where passion ain't enough.
A path where i'm able to drop my pride.
A path where i can walk without uncertainty, without fear.
A path where i can walk knowing i can smile everyday.
A path where love may not take you through, but faith shall.
Where faith shall prevail over everything else.
Please don't let me lose faith in you, and everything else in the world.

I hold faith dear, don't go away faith.