MySpace-Countdowns

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A 3 taled tale


A's are almost here, i'm almost there. You're always with me. Through good and bad, health and sickness, richness and poverty, to have and to hold, to cherish and to love, till death do we part.
:) 
Nvr letting go.
Ns letter finally here. 9th jan! :) 
Mum makes it sound like she needs to see me off like i'm gonna die. :x 
Yeap finally its tekong time. Love it. :) 
See me through my a's and you to see me through the 18th of nov. :)
Lack of my labtop makes me feel empty. But its alrite, i'm a survivor. 铁人韶辉,死都不倒,不能哭,不能哭。
On the plains, birds tt fly get shot by the hunter on land. On the sea, birds tt swim fall prey to the hunter on land. 
Lesson for me: One should not fly when one can walk, dun take unnecessary risks and be too ambitious. Be down to earth. On sea. A swimming target is so much easier than a flying one. Take calculated risks, be ambitious only when the situation calls for it. :)