MySpace-Countdowns

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

mug.. What else!


Prelim started ytd. Zzz econ was alot of writing. HAND PAIN la. Sian. 
Today was pure math mug. Think i did close to 20 questions today la, feel better for tomorrow. Lol! :) 
Today went to see that chiropractor again, den went to mug. One picture to say it all, cause my hp only let me, one at a time. :(

For the opposite of love isn't hate. It is the using of someone as a means to an end. Love hurts. Love entails sacrifice, i know you're willing to. Thanks darling, but Am i able to Reprocriate her love? 
That aside, have patience. For through willingness to be patient comes outcomes never expected. 

My bff-gp is missing la, zzz. I got the ang moh culture le. Lots of frens and aquaintances but fingerful of good true frens. You good fren s know who you are, dunid me to name. :) 
Teach me how to be less biased, but how? Zzz. And i'm on pms mode. Keep scolding my mum. Zzz gotta curb that habit. _|_