MySpace-Countdowns

Friday, August 29, 2008

Teacher's DAY

sToday is teacher's day. Firstly sorry to Alvin and Benedict for being late by 35 mins. Secondly sorry to YY for making him overslp and thus missing school.

Now to grouse, Alvin was later den me by 15 mins. Ben was later den me by 25 mins!
wah!!! hahas. =)

Teachers Day was great, met Ms Chan ( 23o4) Mrs Veda (45o6) Mr Siva (NPCC). All the old teachers, so cool. Reminiscing my past.

After tchr's day went to eat lunch, and soccer-ed until 630. I walked in the rain again, firstly as 2 and returning as one. Was late again, i lost my sense of time... AGAIN.

And celebrated my mum's bdae. At mezza, some high class restaurant at Grand Hyatt. I tink zi ca tastes better lol! but the food there is not that criticisable but expensive though.

I gta prepare many things.
25's the number.