MySpace-Countdowns

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Continued.

WOOTS! Its over. Not that it was bad, but it was tiring. Sure hell of a tiring week.

31st Aug: Celebrated wif relatives
1st sept: Celebrated Wan joo's birthday and then mine with 6M classmates
2nd Sept: Celebrated mine, jun xian birthday at my hse.
3rd Sept: mugged and continued stayover + KTV at night
4th Sept: Finally over, celebrate mum's birthday

wow! It was quite a big week. No time to mug oso, kip staying up late. Now very shag.
Finally 18! legal le, but seems like i'm talking more incoherently.





Process of self discovery. Hais disappointing one. But nonetheless...
People ask me if i can live without money, or a certain standard of living, i can't.
I don't think i can. =(

For the moment, i have the best, and almost all that I want/need. You may not be the best, but you sure do complete my life. I'm happy with you, regardless of statuses.

I gt unique taste, cool. I love my tastes.