MySpace-Countdowns

Friday, August 22, 2008

Me myself and an Emo day

Today - a day for me and a fren called emo/reflection.

Have the patience, i beesech you, to read it to the end. It entails a common man's extensive insights into life.


Today, i learnt... what love and lust is.

Lust - an urgent unstoppable want or need, frequently something superficial.
Love - an irremovable, irrevocable, irrepressible sign of affection. An unstoppable want, but something which you can, want, will and are willing to for for.
For you, i cross my heart and say the words ' i love you'

Today, i learnt ... the meaning of jealousy, and true generosity.

Jealousy - The inability to see others around you do better than them, something i'm often guilty off. Jealousy isn't a mood, nor is it a feeling.
Jealousy is a lifestyle, manufactured and adapted from one's walks of life.
True Generosity - The ability to feel truly happy for those around you if they are successful. Something i need to learn, i need to learn.
To everyone around me, i cross my heart and promise jealousy will be a past, not the present nor the future.

Today i learnt ... i came up with ... an ideal.
My ideal :
-a perfect world, a perfect heaven.
-where I can stop training my two-faced-ness, and have no ulterior motive behind everything i do.
-a happy place, where everyone, truly regardless of religion or race, exist in social equilibrium.

On a side note, national day songs are really nice.