MySpace-Countdowns

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick.

Today kna sick duwan go sch! yay...
Sry sai meng my phone play me out din tell me i gt msg, so nvr reply. =x
Hp blogging is like uber cool. My god, can post pictures. But one by one, and i tink quite expensive. LOL

If gt pictures means i using hp. No pics means com. LOL. i'm an IT nerd.
5 weeks to prelims. Bin mugging today, math and GP and phy. Tell me, does my math suck or is it that HCI's paper is difficult. Hmmm, i pick the former

Chalets decided, no overseas. =( but =) also. Gt good gt bad.
I made a pact with god i think, i can't disclose my pact, but i think its quite a bad one. =x

GGG - God Guide Gabriel OOO - On his Outrageous O--->A lvls path. It sucks quite badly to walk alone. Rain blessings on everyone else living this destructful period of life.
If i cld, i wld donate all my marks away, enuff for me to get an E and for everyone else to pass too. If only...

TML GO SCH!. Long day F***ed UP
730-220 : school
300-515 : chem h3
515-645: chem tuition

zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz. dun even dare to think about it.