MySpace-Countdowns

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nah, no title

Can't be bothered to think of a title.
I'm blogging from my com, so i can type faster, only means there's no pictures. =x

He's right, the more i'm thinking, the more i'm losing myself. Maybe i'm not losing myself, i'm just finding out who's me.
Everyone most probably's encountering their own kinda stress, just like me, the innate stress of losing myself and everything i hold dear.

If there's an island, it will be called gabriel. An island existing for no1 but himself, connected to the world by a number of people. The only road he'll build for himself is the one no1 else can ever build.

If only there was someone experiencing what i'm experiencing, then maybe i won't feel so alone. Maybe there ARE ppl out there, i just gotta find them.

For true generosity is the ability to give when you know that giving will make you much worse off, or giving when you are in need. For true generosity comes with a certain degree of stupidity, innocence and yet true generosity is so sought after.

I'm not afraid of what the future holds, bring it on, lets dance.
What i'm afraid of is what i'll discover in the future, save me, bring thou to redemption, for thy can no longer bear to think about the future, its so f***ing scary, too scary.

For spiderman3 says, everyone needs help, even spiderman.
For the dark knight says, its not whats under my mask that defines me, its what i do that defines me.
For lion king says, everyone has a place in the circle of life, take yours, my son.
For the theme of incredible hulk says, love will control your rage.
For I say, i'm willing to sacrifice everything so as to love you, everything except the discovery of myself. NOONE takes that away from me, awake the dragon within.

I'm indeed possessed.