MySpace-Countdowns

Sunday, January 25, 2009

my broken promises

Young gab makes many promises, breaks many of them. Sry darling.
I'm so protective of you. Overly protective.
I wanna do so many things with you.
You're half my world

I'm talking incoherently. Thats when u know u're in love.
When you have no idea what you're talking about, but nearly every sentence has her within.
every thought involves her,
every mutter concerns her,
every concern is related to her,
when all you say is
i love you.

I've no idea what makes me say iloveyou, i just say it.
it comes instinctively, intuitively.
I know how much it means to both of us,
so every iloveyou comes truly.
Its never said for fun.
So if i say it 19525 times, i meant it for 19525 times.

Allow me to keep saying ilu,
never let me say,
'nites fren'
I nvr wanna be ur fren.
its now or nothing.
i don't settle for in-betweens.
Well, thats gab. He goes for all, or goes for nothing.

He may not always make the right decisions,
He may not have made the right decision this time,
but when he makes a decision, he stands by it.
He dives into the swimming pool without knowing how shallow or how deep it is.
But he dives in, never looking back,
with infinite commitment.
He nvr questions 'why' did he choose this road,
he questions 'how' to complete this road.
He nvr doubts that the road can be completed,
cause with you i know i can.
i know i can.